Re: [Amps] MRF151G Vs VRF2933

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] MRF151G Vs VRF2933
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 05:42:57 -0400
Thanks John,
"I think" I can "almost duplicate the Quadra RF deck. I'd use a different power supply. Maybe a couple of those from the telcos. The gates would likely require 1 ohm resistors. 8 of those will put out 2400 Watts, so a little NFB to let them run 1500 to 2 KW should make for a rugged and linear, no tune amp. I think I could get a LPF kit off E-bay although I didn't find any anp parts from the ham in Israel.

73, Roger (K8RI)