Re: [Amps] Tube amps are not a thing of the past - nor is the 2N2222

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tube amps are not a thing of the past - nor is the 2N2222
From: donroden@hiwaay.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 20:14:10 -0500

Quoting Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>:

On Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:18:55 +0000, you wrote:

It's just a matter of coming up with a clever layout that keeps phasing
problems under control, then having the patience to solder all those
parts, and there you are, with a legal-limit 2N2222 amplifier!

Manfred

REPLY:

Bartender, I'll have whatever he's having, only not quite so strong.
:-)

73, Bill W6WRT