Re: [Amps] About LP100A

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] About LP100A
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 04:36:43 -0400
Be careful of the scope across a known load. Accuracy depends on the precision of the resistor and on many bands may require compensation. If you have a good dummy load, there is the calibration of the load.My DL5K requires compensation above 40 meters. It's great on 160, 75, and 40, but the SWR goes up in a hurry from there.

73, Roger (K8RI)