Re: [Amps] Lowpass filter inductor cores

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Lowpass filter inductor cores
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 22:01:51 +0000
The W6PQL filter board for his amps do use toroids 160 – 10, but not for 6.
Apparently he has built some full 1.5 kW units, so seems he has found a way.
Not sure about duty cycle though.  The physical layout of his amp does channel
cooling air through the filter board.

The original filter board did use toroids on 6 (now uses coils), so that must
have been a problem with the two pallet amp.

Ken K6MR