Re: [Amps] Henry 2K-3 amp restore

To: "'Bob Darlington'" <rdarlington@gmail.com>, "'Amps group'" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 2K-3 amp restore
From: "David Gow" <d.gow@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:57:30 -0800
The wrench for the band select knob may be a spline wrench, otherwise known
as a Bristol wrench.  That is what my Henry 3KA used as does the Collins
S-Line gear.  They are readily available on the web.  If it is a Bristol
head screw and you use a hex on it the screw will be damaged and might have
to be drilled out.
Dave W7VM