Re: [Amps] amplifier in 1960's QST

To: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] amplifier in 1960's QST
From: <fortra@siol.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 23:13:02 +0100
Hi Bill again :)
well, it was faster then i thought.

Anyhow, check QEX June/July issue
for 2KW-linear maplifier by Saulo Py2KO.

Unfortunately my membership at ARRL does not
allow me, to download the article and will see, if scribd
will let me do it for free as well.

Also, there is an article on web by PA0FRI with 4 pieces of PL519...

kind regards,

Nermin S58DX

-----Izvorno sporočilo----- From: fortra@siol.net