Re: [Amps] Multi tube amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Multi tube amp
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 03:09:28 -0500
Now that's a reminder of the "old days" when surplus 1625s were dirt cheap and you coud get all the 813s and 6C21s for $5 ea.

 A local, K8NIE had a setup similar to yours although I think he used a different driver.  The final looked like a forest of those modified 1625s. I don't remember how many he used, but it was just on 160.

73, Roger (K8RI)