Re: [Amps] Alpha87a remoting over the internet

To: dgb <ns9i@bayland.net>, Amps group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha87a remoting over the internet
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 16:34:21 -0400
Dwight, I take a different and very successful approach here. I put the
Alpha 87 GUI (Alpha's Remote) up on a computer screen and connect that
screen via Teamviewer to my remote site.  All the controls for the Alpha
87A are there and it works flawlessly. I even have by Icom's 7300 RSBA1 up
on the small screen (local control) so I can change antennas (via RCS-12
Ameritron) which follow the rig.  The 1X8 DX-Engineering switch box is at
the base of the tower that are controlled by the RCS-12 unit.

Herb, KV4FZ