Re: [Amps] Narcissism everywhere (almost)

To: "Alek Petkovic" <vk6apk@bigpond.com>, "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Narcissism everywhere (almost)
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 18:09:53 -0600
Just some Bloke bloviating about himself again...

No worries Mate!

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Alek Petkovic
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 6:06 PM
To: AMPS

Well, you have me bamboozled. I'd have to look it up to see what the
word means. If I was interested enough, that is.

It's all way over my head.

I must be simple.

HNY, Alek
VK6APK