[Amps] Last question on Amp Supply LK-500 no tune

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Last question on Amp Supply LK-500 no tune
From: Ham H <kghams@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 09:19:58 -0500
I now have the amp working perfectly with one exception. 160 meters has no
output. When I looked at the schematic they had a fixed loading capacitor
for 160 that says it was factory selected.

Well the pin on the bandswitch where that cap would go has no connection.
All bandswitch wiring is origianal and still has green paint on all
connections and the pin where this cap should go has never had solder.
Looks like it was never installed in the factory.

Does anyone have any idea what ball park value that cap is?  I know other
bands have air var caps that go to 500 pF .

Thanks

Gary K4MT