Re: [Amps] Looking for service manual

To: "'Roger \(K8RI\)'" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Looking for service manual
From: <kstover@ac0h.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 17:10:33 -0500
I know a guy who cleaned a cruddy amplifier using the dishwasher. Took the
meters and transformers out and ran it through one cycle. To make sure all the
water was gone he set the chassis out on his deck for a day to dry out totally.
Yep, left the tubes in it.

R. Kevin Stover    AC0H

ARRL, FISTS, SKCC, NAQCC.
One of the guys that made sneakernet irrelevant, in my little corner of the
world.
“If it doesn’t work the first time you push the button it won’t work the
20th…Just stop.”