Re: [Amps] AL-80A - Pi/Pi-L Switch Wafer Failure due to arcing

To: "Bill Coleman" <aa4lr@arrl.net>, "Amps Reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL-80A - Pi/Pi-L Switch Wafer Failure due to arcing
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 09:40:13 -0400
Ameritron will sell you a complete switch only, Electroswitch will not deal with an individual and the switch is the same as the old Centralab 2500 series.

Those switches were used in all sorts of commercial and industrial gear, finding a compatble switch or just the wafe at a hamfest, Ebay, one from a SB-1000 with a melted front wafer on 160, etc might be your only resort.

One other thought which I havent checked in ages is the Harbach 6 postiion replacement wafer for the SB-220 series. Im not at home and this phone has too poor a resolution!

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Coleman" <aa4lr@arrl.net>