Re: [Amps] Lube for roller inductor

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>,amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Lube for roller inductor
From: Stan Gammons <s_gammons@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 20:38:58 -0500
It may be silver plated copper wound on a ceramic form. It's all nice and shiny
though. Silver will tarnish over time.  I'd think it would be black like the
coil in my L-4B. I about have to use a tuner since I don't have the room for a
full length 80/75 meter antenna.

Yes, the Murch I have only goes to 80 meters.

73

Stan
KM4HQE