Re: [Amps] Alpha front panel overlay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha front panel overlay
From: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 07:05:47 +0700
I have never seen an overlay for an Alpha amplifier. I have seen them for Heathkit amplifiers but never seen one advertised for an Alpha. Given the general value/cost of Alpha amplifiers I'm not sure there would be much market for such, especially given that as you have seen there seem to be a number of complete panels available from time to time.

Have you tried contacting one of the people doing full panels? Maybe it would be a much more affordable prospect if they take your old panel in exchange.

Martin, HS0ZED