Re: [Amps] heat sinks

To: Manfred Mornhinweg <manfred@ludens.cl>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] heat sinks
From: Larry <larry@w7iuv.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 13:50:56 -0800
Manfred,

I've played with some "highly efficient" amps. Don't like the complexity. For me at least, simpler is better. I can throw together a simple inefficient AB linear in a heartbeat. Electricity is no problem as I am right next to Grand Coulee Dam, cheapest power in the world.

I've used up all the heat sink stock I've collected over the years, and since I no longer live where there are hamfests and salvage yards, I don't have an easy way to replace them.

Lucky for me a few of this lists members have come to my rescue and I may have enough available shortly to keep me going for a few more years.

And yes, I have found no supplier better than HeatsinkUSA.

Thanks & 73,

Larry - W7IUV