[Amps] Input relay for QSK amp

To: Amps reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Input relay for QSK amp
From: Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 12:21:21 +0200
I'm trying to choose a relay to use as the input relay in a QSK amp.
I have been very satisfied with the Jennings RJ1-A as an output relay. The input relay in this circuit needs to be DPDT, or I'd just use two similar vacuum relays.

Here are my needs:

1. DPDT.
2. 12 or 24v coil.
3. Operate/release time, including bounce <= 4 ms. Faster is better.
4. Should carry 100w RF in 50 ohm system. Not expected to make/break live circuit.
5. Must have low resistance for low-level signals (receive path).
6. Must have long life >= (10 x 10**6 operations)
7. Must not be insanely expensive, and available from Mouser or RS.

I found this relay:
<https://www.mouser.co.il/datasheet/2/418/NG_SS_108-98005_L-1019204.pdf>
But maybe there's a better choice? I'm overwhelmed by the number and varieties of relays in the catalog.
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO
CWops no. 5