Re: [Amps] THP HL-2.5Kfx

To: Amps Reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] THP HL-2.5Kfx
From: William Liporace <wc2l@wc2l.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 09:39:32 -0500
Thanks! I was headed in that direction...

Now to make some room on the bench to work on it!!

Will

On 12/4/2018 11:02 PM, Bob Wilson, N6TV wrote:
From this document <http://www.ab4oj.com/dl/thp/hl2_5kfx/tuning.pdf>:

"If the POWER switch is turned on, while OPER/STBY switch is at OPER(operate) position, the orange OPER lamp will blink, and you will need to reset the OPER switch to enter into operation mode. “PSE STBY OPERSW is displayed at this time."

Manual says something similar.  So, if you are sure the OPER/STBY switch is in the STBY position when you power up the amplifier, and you're sure that nothing is plugged into the SEND jack by mistake (like an ALC cable), and the amp. displays that message every time you power up, then perhaps the OPER/STBY switch is defective or wired backwards.

73,
Bob, N6TV