[Amps] Alpha87A

To: Alpha Service <alphaamps1@gmail.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Alpha87A
From: "sm5aqd@telia.com" <sm5aqd@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 17:12:54 +0100 (CET)
Hello Guy´s,

A friend of mine has an Alpha 87A which we earlier repair the front switch
(hi-low)
we change also the tubes at that time and two Components on the processorboard
at the front.

Amps worked well and he did not push too hard.

After using the amp and shut down, day after when try to start it it did´nt
start at all.

We checked it out and first find the fuse at the top - for stepstart was gone,
so we change. Voltage was checking
and both High voltage and low voltage was okay.

We try to connect it to the computer to find out the fault BUT it was not
possible to get it connected and check by the computer
and zero it.

When we try to start the amp nothing happens at all and we can´t go in with the
computer....

Any suggestions ?? Can the processor been gone or is there any having a spare
processor board ??

Amp was working one day and day after impossible to run it. Can be hit by
Lightning ? as the fuse was gone….

It is also my friend Bertie SM5CBM which checked it out..

Kindly regards / Hawk SM5AQD