Re: [Amps] Ham Radio Magazine article six 572Bs on 160 meters

To: Lane Zeitler <lanenavyrn@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ham Radio Magazine article six 572Bs on 160 meters
From: Radio WC6W via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 16:34:29 +0000 (UTC)
Lane,
   There is an on-line index of HR here:

https://mikeyancey.com/hamradiomag/index.php

   If you can ID the article, I have the complete set of HR.  If you can't find
it elsewhere, I may scan it for you.

73 & Good morning,
    Marv WC6W

http://qsl.net/wc6w

 To: amps@contesting.com
 Date: Thursday, January 10, 2019, 3:12 AM

 There was an article in Ham Radio Magazine
 from the late 1970s, early 80s. The builder had six 572Bs in
 parallel on 160 meters. An extensive internet search has not
 found this article. I had a copy for the longest time but 14
 moves while in the Navy contributed to me losing the only
 copy I had. Trying to find this article. Thank you. Lane
 Ku7i