Re: [Amps] I need advice on a TL-922 with Harbach Soft-Start module

To: amps@contesting.com, ve9cb@rac.ca
Subject: Re: [Amps] I need advice on a TL-922 with Harbach Soft-Start module
From: Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 05:33:53 +0200
The fan in the 922 is a 120v fan. It runs off of half the primary when the amp is configured for 220-240. There is a somewhat complicated circuit that keeps it running for a while after the amp is shut off. But in an emergency you can just connect to a source of 120v.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO