Re: [Amps] about Alpha Rf Systems

To: "'Kenneth Sobel'" <kenxxx@optonline.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] about Alpha Rf Systems
From: "Leigh Turner" <invertech@frontierisp.net.au>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 09:07:49 +1030

Most odd situation here Ken...in any business operation you can't ignore the
client interface and customer service like that; it is absolutely critical
to maintaining enduring good will and strong relationships; particularly in
the fickle ham radio equipment business. Small scale operation or not, and
past success under past management this key factor is ultimately ignored at
one's peril....the scenario here does not bode well for Alpha RF Systems.

Leigh
VK5KLT