Re: [Amps] SB-220 high input SWR

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 high input SWR
From: Warren Volz <warren@warrenvolz.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:34:02 -0600
I’ve got a 6ft cable between the exciter and amp, so that part is covered.

I did some additional testing tonight and now believe it’s only slightly out of
tune for 20. With a good tuner match and careful adjustment of the tune/load I
see ~1-1.5 across 40m and then 1.3-2.0 across 50m. I assume it should be higher
at the band edges?

Assuming that looks normal sorry to bug you guys about a problem that was
apparently user error.

-Warren KD5YPH