Re: [Amps] QRO 2500DX MARK lll 4CX800

To: <n2ic@arrl.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO 2500DX MARK lll 4CX800
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 22:05:23 -0400
I guess you didnt bother reading and understandng my post relating to the "4CX800A"

It never was and will never be an Eimac product. They are a fraud by several US hams including a former Eimac engineer who decied to revive surplused Russian military tubes, revise specs to their own needs and make a huge profit. That group has long been disbanded and amp owners left hanging in the wind.

You can still buy new 3CPX800A7's from Eimac and Ive had good luck with the Chinese versions built with Eimac supplied tooling and instructors. These can also be purchased from Ameritron when they buy stock for the AL-800 and 800H.

I never got suckered into the "low grid current"  scam.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve London" <n2icarrl@gmail.com>