Re: [Amps] Bandswitch For Ten Tec Titan 425

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bandswitch For Ten Tec Titan 425
From: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 22:31:30 +0700
Hi Ken,

I don't know that exact switch well but probably big enough to be possible that you can drill out the rivet then replace the contacts with some from an otherwise unsuitable wafer, think that's been standard practice on a number of  abused or poorly designed amps over the years. Unless of course its the wiper that's knackered!

A good rummage through some well stocked junque boxes should yield something suitable. I've likely got an old switch wafer here that would work for cannibalizing but you'd have to come get it :)

Martin, HS0ZED