Re: [Amps] Cold neutralization with high voltage bias?

To: ka4inm@gmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cold neutralization with high voltage bias?
From: Guido Tedeschi <guidoted@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 19:53:19 +0200
Hi Ron and thanks for the answer.

I know that the better method is neutralize for minimum feed through of the signal with no screen and plate voltage applied (also disconnecting only the heater voltage will work), but I was thinking on an easier prcocedure that can be made even without having to open the radio.

Is an high negative Bias voltage not enough to cutoff the tubes and allow a correct neutralization?

73 and thanks

Guido, ik2bcp