[Amps] Help -

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Help -
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 17:42:23 -0400
I was talking about a 3CX400 with someone on this group, but my computer failed and I lost all the e-mails. Unfortunately I don't remember the name either.  If that ham is on this group, please contact me.

I have an Alpha 76A ( 2 tube) and had used it trouble free for years.

I have an excess of amps and decided to sell the 76 as I hadn't used it in several months.  It sold right away, but I wanted to test it before the buyer made the long trip to pick it up.  Sure enough, it only put out half power which prompted me to post the question about the two 3CX800s Vs one 8877.  A ham contacted me, suggesting replacing the 3CX400 and had several resulting in my request, otherwise it's back to square one.

73, Roger (K8RI)