Re: [Amps] Amp stuff for sale.

To: Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp stuff for sale.
From: Pete Raymond <n4kwpete@centurylink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 10:30:48 -0400
The  Eimac 4CX1500Bs have been Sold

On 7/11/2019 9:58 PM, Pete Raymond wrote:
I have two Eimac 4CX1500B never been in a socket and I had intentions  of building a linear, but the desire is gone, I also have a Peter Dahl transformer which I was using for my power supply which was about 90% completed and tested using 115vac to the primary. Initially I had 4, 4CX1500B tubes and sold two which are on the air.  I have a number of other items that I will be listing soon. I have a new Dayton blower never used model 1TDP1, 50/60 cycles, 89cfm free air at 60hz. still in the Dayton box.
If interested reply to my above email adr.
73, Pete, N4KW