Re: [Amps] Quieting a Henry 2K Classic X

To: AJ <iamfromcanadaalso@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Quieting a Henry 2K Classic X
From: Jim Klein <k7rdx@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 17:39:38 -0700
I use German EBM blowers for my YC-156 amplifiers and they are very quiet
even before I add noise reduction Audio foam insulation to the cabinets and
Blower body itself.You can find Audio cabinet foam insulation on Ebay,etc..
one side has adhesive so it`s very easy to apply to your
cabinetry.Another thing is to be sure your blower wheel is balanced
for zero vibration and add filtering to the air input.Good luck and I hope
you find a solution for your noise issues...73 All,Jim..K7RDX..