Re: [Amps] GS35B Amps Common Problem / few more comments

To: "'MU 4CX250B'" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>, "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS35B Amps Common Problem / few more comments
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 21:34:44 -0500
Hello Jim,

I agree - the 8877 - 3CX1500 is a VERY good Ham Radio tube. I have several in
service here at K3LR that are 30 years plus years old.
18 amplifiers here using 8877s that make 1500 watts output RTTY with high TX
duty cycle - no problem - all the way to 220 MHz!

The 8877 is an excellent engineered tube for amateur radio - easy to build
amplifiers with the 3CX1500A7.

73
Tim K3LR