Re: [Amps] Henry 3002 Metering Drifting?

To: k9mk@flash.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 3002 Metering Drifting?
From: gudguyham--- via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:11:40 +0000 (UTC)
That amp I believe has calibration pots to calibrate the meters for accuracy.
It’s just not a simple task.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, Mike & Becca Krzystyniak <k9mk@flash.net>
wrote:

Periodically I fire up my Henry 3002 just to keep the electrons lubricated.

I noticed that the metering at idle, the "zero iP/iG" seems to have drifted
some.
Since nothing has changed I'm guessing some of the resistors have drifted.

Is this common with Henry amps?  I know it was with my Commander Amps.
Suggestions or anything to watch out for when I replace the originals?

Thanks...

73  Mike  K9MK

k9mk at flash dot net