Re: [Amps] anyone build an amplifier use 6T51 glass buble?

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>, Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] anyone build an amplifier use 6T51 glass buble?
From: Yueh Hsu <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 02:57:13 +0800
Hi Carl,
  6T51's mu=48, 250TH only 38 ,450TL only 18, and 6C21 only 30.
Are your sure it duo to low mu and  not exciter's problem?low mu means
 high driving level,means driver 's outpu is very dirty too.
 6T51 is dirty cheap  now.it similar 7092 and TB5/2500,but higher mu.
    Hsu

Carl <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com> 于2020年1月25日周六 上午10:34写道: