Re: [Amps] Amp causing RFI

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp causing RFI
From: Mark Schoonover <mark@ka6wke.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 20:45:21 -0800
Thanks Jim this is a response I prefer, saying the words you did, being
short with people just doesn't come across very well.

There seems to be a difference between audio techniques, power techniques
and the like but they use nearly the same terminology for
different reasons. I think that leads to some of the confusion going on.

Yes I read the page many times over the years that's why I used it as
an example. I've also read your work too but neither helped with my
situation.

73! Mark KA6WKE

Website: https://www.ka6wke.net