Re: [Amps] INFO ON PROPER GROUNDING

To: Bill McHugh <magoo@isp.ca>
Subject: Re: [Amps] INFO ON PROPER GROUNDING
From: Mark Schoonover <mark@ka6wke.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 08:13:03 -0800
I do agree and I'm very appreciative of those people that can explain to
this 37 year ham newbie why something is a bad idea w/o resulting to name
calling and belittling others just because they're not as "informed" as
someone else. Back in the day we called this elmering of which seems to be
lost on many hams over the decades.

73! Mark KA6WKE

Latest Video: https://ka6wke.net/gmail
Website: https://www.ka6wke.net