[Amps] Amp Supply LK-450 10M addition

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Amp Supply LK-450 10M addition
From: z man <zm1267@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 15:25:19 -0400
   Hey group, I picked up a great working amp but it never had the 10M
parts installed. I was hoping someone here could point me in the right
direction for obtaining the correct parts needed for this. I haven't been
able to find anything specific online for components, type of ferrite &
number of turns, etc. For those not familiar with this amp, it uses a
single 3-500zg tube. Would anyone here happen to have a copy of the
instruction sheet (if there ever was one) that they could send? Any help
would be appreciated. This amp is in very good condition and the icing on
the cake would be adding the last band it needs. Thank you for your help!

Larry
N1MIW