Re: [Amps] Johnson KW Matchbox relay question

To: amps@contesting.com, Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Johnson KW Matchbox relay question
From: Jim <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 06:59:07 -0500
Vic..

You can easily tell if its an AC relay if it has the copper shading ring on the top of the coil near the wiper.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY

On 4/21/2020 11:29 AM, Victor Rosenthal wrote:
Paul,

Thanks. It's a DC relay then. I'll put together a little power supply for it. I want it to reconfigure my open-wire dipole as a T shaped vertical for 80m. I need a relay that can stand the very high voltage when using it in the two-wire mode and that one looks pretty good.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO