Re: [Amps] DRAKE L4B

To: "'Jay Sturtevant'" <k2ztdx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] DRAKE L4B
From: "Robert" <woodr90@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 13:08:35 -0500
Jay, et. El

The L4B seen in photos was shipped to AGL Electronics around 1973 to 1974.

Original owner was K5TM in Austin, TX

The amp was boxed and stored for about 30 years, that would have been around
1990

Tom moved to SC about 2017 and donated amp to local club.

W5AJ bought L4B with donation to club in 2017 and picked up at 2017 Austin
Summerfest and transported back to Midland.

At Midland, L4B remained in box and wife vacuumed around the PS until “The
Virus”

which said Virus (and Oil Bust) gave me generous amount of time to work old
projects!

The amp now sits in my shack.

Robert

Midland, Texas