Re: [Amps] SSB-230 suppressors

To: "Gary Hendricks" <k4mt1950@charter.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SSB-230 suppressors
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 10:33:55 -0400
Heath had lots of trouble with that configuration and made several location changes. Over several decades Ive changed many over to a 47 Ohm 2W carbon resistor and 3T coil and more recently to the Ohmite OY resistor.

I also have a SB-230 converted to 6M as well as a stock version. Both are quite stable.over these many years.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Hendricks" <k4mt1950@charter.net>