Re: [Amps] Tl- 922

To: "amps@Contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tl- 922
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 21:18:01 -0400
R7 as in the resistor across D7? did you check to be sure D7 is not open?
Dave
NR1DX

On 7/14/2020 6:06 PM, twobusyracing wrote:
Kenwood tl-922, the amp burnt up the R7 resistor and pecked the ip amp gauge, i've replaced the R7 resistor, and
had the ip amp gauge repaired, but the issue is still there!! I've since fitted the don Kessler tl-922 kit,
for several improvement reasons, thinking the zener diode was the cause,but no the issue is still there. I
have checked transformer taps, chocks, caps, as well as ohms tested the tubes, allthough after a little research
ohm testing 3-500z tubes is pointless apparently. I have exhausted my limited knowledge on electronics, any
advice in the right direction would be of great assistance. Much appreciated walter     Sent
from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 on the Telstra Mobile Network

Dave
Manuals@ArtekManuals.com
www.ArtekManuals.com