[Amps] FW: Negative grid drive

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FW: Negative grid drive
From: <maflukey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 00:03:40 -0500
I had an AL-1500 do that one time on me.    Turned out to be a poor ground
connection at the rectifier board.   The board was only grounded via
mounting screws to the chassis which had become just loose enough to cause a
little voltage drop.   Tightening the screws fixed the problem, and a
supplemental ground strap is insurance against reoccurrence.

73
Matt
KM5VI