[Amps] NEW pair of 572 B tubes FS

To: Amps List <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] NEW pair of 572 B tubes FS
From: "Ken, W8EK" <kenw8ek@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 11:43:21 -0400

NEW Pair of 572 B Tubes For Sale:

If you have tried to buy new 572 B tubes
recently, you know that they are almost
impossible to find. Although RF Parts say
they stock them, they are not available.
I did find a place on Amazon that said they
had them -- for $109 each.

In any case, I have a NEW pair available.
I did test them to be certain they were OK,
so they do have about 5 minutes on them.
They put out over 700 watts, so they are new.

If you have an amp using 572 B's, you need to
have spares, "just in case."

Buy this pair for only $150 plus shipping
from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK