Re: [Amps] Weakness of first two letters of call signs

To: "'Bruce'" <w8hw@comcast.net>, "'Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP'" <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Weakness of first two letters of call signs
From: "Robert" <woodr90@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 10:04:02 -0500
doubt it's a function of the amp but the rig driving the amp....

Set output at 30 watts to drive amp
sometimes output appears to sneak up to the setting
more so on initial send , like rig is testing the waters

JEFF - if you'll do digital LOTW (FT8, RTTY, FT4, etc.), I'll call you with
my call 3x !!

73 W5AJ
Robert
Midland, Texas