Re: [Amps] Clipperton L - GI-7B

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Clipperton L - GI-7B
From: Chris Wilson <chris@chriswilson.tv>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 14:47:17 +0000

Hello Jim,

 Tuesday, February 23, 2021

 Have any schematics and / or build details been published for home build HF
band VDMOS amps? This sounds the way forward, better matching to the ubiquitous
50 Ohm antennas, no insane currents, blah blah. I am assuming this may be the
VDMOS amp you are talking about Jim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22BXll-0vw

Any info on practical HF VDMOS amps welcome!

Best regards,
 Chris          mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv