[Amps] W7RY QSK boards

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] W7RY QSK boards
From: Paul Kraemer <elespe@lisco.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:54:48 -0500
I am looking for W7RY QSK board for the L4B / L7 amplifier or a schematic of same.

I have tried a lot of internet searches with no luck.  I have tried contacting Jim at the email listed on QRZ with no luck.

Is this product still available?  Not on ebay any more apparently.  Anyone have one they would sell or share a schematic would be appreciated.  I could probably adapt any of the variants of the board for other amplifiers.  Seems to have been popular for Heath SB220 and others.

Thanks

Paul K0UYA