Re: [Amps] TL-922A on 17 & 12

To: "amps@Contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL-922A on 17 & 12
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 22:55:18 -0400
Dick

Before I retired it two years ago ( I need to sell it) my TL922A worked fine on 17 and 12. The Plate choke was replaced about 20 years ago with a "factory part" but I don't remember why. Except that it got brown in one spot I still have the old "burnt" choke and I think I have anew factory spare in the junk box as well.

Dave

NR1DX