Re: [Amps] AE9K Alpha Monitoring Program Web Site?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] AE9K Alpha Monitoring Program Web Site?
From: Steve Harrison <k0xp@k0xp.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 08:03:56 -0800
Got the AE9K Alpha 8410/8406 monitor program working. TNX to W10's intransigence, I had to guess at which COM port it might be on. Then I set the comm speed to 115400 bps, and the next time I started the monitor program, it magically showed the amp. Have to get used to the slow telemetry, however... not sure how far behind it is, but it's still displaying my calling in a pileup, and I was last calling some 3 or 4 minutes ago =8-O

TNX,

SteveH K0XP