Re: [Amps] Slow start-up of Amps on CW

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>, Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Slow start-up of Amps on CW
From: "Jeff in Mali: via Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 22:09:01 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi Pete:
Not worried so much about my settings, which I think are mostly OK, except for
the one glitch which got me posting here.
When I first was introduced to RBN, I saw all these spots for rare calls that I
hadn't seen spotted. After a while, I figured it out. C6AAE is one which shows
up all the time because EC6AAE has a problem with the first letter which is
about half-suppressed.
73,
Jeff
    On Monday, March 11, 2024 at 07:30:06 PM GMT, Pete Smith N4ZR