[antennaware] Vertically polarized delta loop formula?

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] Vertically polarized delta loop formula?
From: teberry@ibm.net (Tom Berry)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:43:15 GMT
I'm not sure if this question is appropriate for this forum but....
even though the model looks great for the 17.5 % feed point, I have
never had any luck in actual practice getting it to work with an
equilateral triangle on 40 meters.   The top was up 52 feet.  It
always works best feed in the corner.

Anyone else had this experience??

73 Tom AA4VV

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:26:27 EST, you wrote:

>On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 06:33:20 -0800 K4SB <k4sb@mindspring.com> writes:
>>Kenny, try moving the feed to a point 17.5% UP from one of the lower
>>corners. Think you'll
>>be nicely surprised.
>>
>>73
>>
>>Ed
>
>OR 1/4 wave down from the top if not an equilateral triangle.
>
>Carl  KM1H

 -
 ---
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/antennaware-faq.html