[antennaware] Beverages and fences

To: <>
Subject: [antennaware] Beverages and fences
From: (Larry Molitor)
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 00:35:51 +0100
Does anyone have any experience with running beverages along wire fences
such as barbed wire or chain link? I can only lay wires directly on the
ground, unterminated, unless I run along the fence line. The wire on the
ground trick works OK, considering, but my neighbors keep running over them
when they mow their yards.

I have had a long history of poor performance with beverages in the last
three QTH's and have given up attempts at modeling them. Besides, I don't
know anybody with a good fence model!

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

Larry - W7IUV