[antennaware] vert. polarized antenna

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [antennaware] vert. polarized antenna
From: lu5cw@qsl.net (LU5CW Ernesto Grueneberg)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:06:43 -0300
Hi. thanks for all answers to my previous post. I believe some clarification
is necessary.

My idea is to build a big wire antenna for ten meters (about 6 WL boom) so I
was concerned about the sag in the elemtents because of the weight, si I
figured that if the elements were verticals, I could build it easier.

Now I see it's not a good idea. So, any help with my project will be vy much
appreciated.

BTW, anyony had built a sterba courtain?

Ernesto Grueneberg LU5CW (ex lu6beg & lu2brg)
mailto:lu5cw@qsl.net

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/antennaware-faq.html
Submissions:              antennaware@contesting.com