[antennaware] Phasing 1/2 wawe verticals

To: <>
Subject: [antennaware] Phasing 1/2 wawe verticals
From: (La6wea)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:58:09 +0200
I am moving my amateur gear to a new location to get more rom for
I am going to put up 2 1/4 wawe verticals for 160 and phase them in the
usulal matter. But I also want to use the same antennas fo 80m then as a
1/2 wawe but I am not shure of how to do the phasing.
The reason I want to try this is that I have been using a single 160m
vertical until now and have been using it on 80 as a 1/2 wawe with
superb results.
If possible I will us 2 endfire directions and also broadside, the
spacing can be 1/4 or 1/2 wawe on 80m. (1/8 or 1/4 on 160) I was feeding
my single vertical on 80 with a tuned circut and tapping the coax on the
coil to a 1:1 match.

Hope someone can help.

73 Ken